Sunday, March 13, 2011

{Do-Over}

This month is the beginning of doing things over and trying to get them right.  Last month was full of sickness and hospital stays and lots of personal self loathing and lots of depression and I want to get a Do-Over!


So this is the start of my new weight loss journey and becoming a more happier person! I know it can be done.  I don't know exactly why I am letting my depression take on a life of it's own in my life but it needs to stop growing and start shrinking and now is the time to get it under control. First thing is first and that's to start getting back to the gym, watching what I eat and making what I put in my mouth count and not just eat junk.

So here is my NEW beginning weight: 294 pounds (*gasp*)

Yes, I acknowledge that I have gained back a significant amount of weight in only a month, (try gaining 20.5 lbs in only a month!) and boy can I feel it! I have been filling my depression with food (unhealthy food at that) and for some reason I quit drinking water on a daily basis and traded up to pop. 

Image found online - I changed the wording in photoshop

But really who cares how it happened, it happened and now I need to work on it and get it under control before things go spiraling out of control. I NEED to get it under control, not only for myself but for my family too. 

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I know it can get tough. Hopefully spring will help...bringing you more energy and a happier outlook on life. It always helps me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for do-overs! You can do it! Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...