Thursday, December 29, 2011

{Christmas: Part 1}

Christmas morning we woke up and called everyone to make sure they would be there for breakfast...it was a small meal of pancakes and juice.




Which was quickly followed by opening of christmas presents!


Sam patiently waiting to open presents


My step-brother played Santa so I could get pictures




This is Myrna's first time unwrapping a present!





I gave my step-mom an album full of 4x6 memories!



My dad enjoying his new phone from my Uncle Clay





Our kids opening the very special presents from their daddy!


They all got e-readers that play books, music and videos!! Ruth's is pink the boys are black

The mess, oh the horror!


William opening his gift from me



What is it?

Dragons of course!!


0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...