Friday, October 26, 2012

{My Baby girl is now 2!!!}

So my youngest is now two!! When did that happen? She's gone from a little ball of squish and cute into a little person with her own personality and need to be independent but still cling to mom. She's quite the little stink and I love her!

We had her party the friday before her actual birthday so everyone could be there to help celebrate it with her. I made her cake and she loved opening presents and eating her cake. She had to have help blowing out her candle but she was a happy little girl for sure!




Happy Birthday little girl! You are sooo LOVED!!


I have been working on getting rid of a cold so I have been down and out but I am hoping to get back on track with this blog and get to posting more often. Below is just a quick picture of some new dollies I have made and Ceasar sleeping with Myrna's baby doll. Hope you all have a great weekend.




1 comment:

  1. Time sure flies when you have kidlettes...Love the new dollies. Get all over your cold. Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...