Monday, April 11, 2011

{Video}

I am just sharing video's today...sometime this week I will have actual pictures up that I have taken but wanted to share some video of the moments I was able to capture. Enjoy!


This is MJ rolling over and playing with her big sis! (first time caught on Video! She finally rolled from her tummy to her back and then back to her tummy for the first time the middle of last week!)



This is of Sam and Ruth "ballroom" dancing. I was looking out my unopened window and now seeing this I realize they need a good cleaning!



At the end of this one Sam gives Ruth a flower from his pocket and then kisses her hand.



And this is MJ giggling up a storm while we play together.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...