Sunday, November 28, 2010

{Meet the H. Family}

I had the pleasure of photographing this wonderful family. I was so thrilled they were willing to brave the cold and frigid wind, snow, ice and mud just so I could capture their family with my camera. No one fell with the exception of me (everyone falls in the mud with their camera being held above their heads, right?)

This family is super warm and loving and due to the cold I made it quick and didn't dilly dally at all. I tried to keep their frost bite to a minimum (ha ha). I hope you enjoy, I know I enjoyed photographing them!!

 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...