Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{Up the Stairs}

Myrna loves the cats, Sorry gets away from her but Toby doesn't mind it too much and because he wants me to love on him, he tolerates her grabbing him and tugging on him. I am actually really proud of him because he was the one who would hiss and scratch at people and he still does with some but with Myrna he's like a different cat, (I think it's because he knows if he hurts her he will be banished to the outside).

*all the images were taken with my "big girl" camera: some were taken w/natural light and high ISO and others were taken with low ISO and bounced flash*




Myrna loves to be in the office/guest room with me and when I turned around I saw her playing with the pump part to my hand held breast pump and she was holding it to her nose, it was the cutest thing.






Myrna has been crawling like crazy and has been working on pulling herself up and holding onto things with just one hand and recently she started working on climbing up the stairs and today she mastered it and went all the way to the top of the stairs and was so proud of herself.

Mind you she doesn't just climb slowly either but books up the stairs like the boys run up them.... 









0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...