Wednesday, September 5, 2012

{A hoard of Animals and a couple guys}

So as you may or may not have known my Uncle has been staying with us, well in his travel trailer in our driveway but recently we found out our friends needed some help so we offered up our guestroom for them and their pets. I now have 6 extra cats, 3 extra dogs a ferret and a hairless rat along with my own dog and 2 cats.

My own cats have are indoor/outdoor and would prefer to be outside most of the time because of the hoard of animals and they keep getting chased off by one of the new cats in the house. Ceasar is trying to get along with the other animals but is having a hard time.

I am sure soon everyone will get along but for now it's been a stressful for all the animals. I hope things mellow out soon and everyone becomes more relaxed with one another.

I am slowly getting my house back to normal since being sick for so long and I am becoming more domestic, well somewhat anyways. My guestroom needed a second bed so I had to clear all my crap out and some of it landed in the livingroom but most got boxed up and sent down to the basement.

My laundry room is looking much better and the laundry piles are becoming manageable and as you see my kitchen isn't a dumping ground for a mountain of dishes and I can actually use my table!

Despite my house being crammed with people and pets and my driveway becoming a halfway house for cars and trailers - LIFE IS GOOD! and I wouldn't change a thing.

My kitchen is looking more like a kitchen and not some dirty dish station.

My livingroom is clean but has become a small storage area for my crafts sine I had to clear out the guestroom.

3 dogs, Maddy on floor, Milo by couch and Melvis is being held by Ruth

Myrna loves having all these animals and loves on 'em whenever they will let her

poor Milo...

Just a quick pic of hubs and me

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...