Thursday, September 13, 2012

{Proud of my size}

Are you proud of your size? Well, I am. If you want to read more from others who are proud of their size just click on the box below to be sent to the link up.


What I wore to take the kids to school and for the whole day: capri yoga pants, black tank over a blue cami

What I wore: blue jeans, purple ruffle tank over pink cami



What I am wearing today: stripped henley over a blue cami, brown corduroy pants and probably some heels since my legs are sooo short and these pants are soooo long.




1 comment:

  1. Hola Arya!
    One of my most fave pants to wear are my capri yoga pants! If I could wear them all the time I would! I like the ruffled purple tank top too! :)

    ~SimplyyMayra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...