Saturday, April 19, 2008

{Sick, Sick, Sick}

I have been down and out for some time now. I got whatever bug the kids brought home about 4 weeks ago, got over it and then got it again when they brought it back and then I was almost done with the second bought when I got hit with another strain that was nastier. I have been coughing so hard my chest feels like it's going to explode. I have spent too much money on cough, cold and flu meds not to mention bags and bags of lozenges.

To top it off Ruth and Aaron both have ear infections and are taking medicine for it. Just wait and soon I am sure Sam will get it too...lol

I am working on William's birthday. He will be 31 on Monday. I am going to have some people over to the house to help ring in his 31st year. Should be fun.

I am grateful that Sam doesn't holler for me or william to wipe his bum anymore but frustrated he thinks he needs 1/2 a roll of TP to clean his bum. He's made the toilet overflow too many times. I swear all my towels are dirty and soppy wet now.

Ruth is becoming more and more independent, she tells us "NO! I doing it or NO! me doing it!" We can't help her wash her hands or help her put her clothes on anymore - which is fine when we are not in a hurry but a pain when she waits to do it until last minuet. lol

Aaron is doing really well in school. He is reading like crazy now and is so proud of himself. I am proud of him too. He loves to draw and write a story about the image he created.

William is doing well. We have his 3 month post op appointment on the 29th. I can't believe it's already been 3 months. Well I need to go and clean some more. Hope you all are having a great weekend.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...