Sunday, August 3, 2008

{One, Two, Three, Four...No Wait Five babies}



I found 5 little babies this morning in Stewart & Shadows cage. They are all naked and are quite adorable. It was just what I needed to help curb my feelings of wanting another baby at this time.

2 appear to be white like their daddy Stewart and 2 look like they will be dark like their mommy Shadow AND one looks like it will be a combo of both - white all over except a nice black stripe like a raccoon across it's eyes and down it's side.

Yes, we plan on keeping them. The cage is big enough and I planned on making it bigger anyways so no worries on space. I wish it was so easy to just expand our own living space the way I can the gerbils.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...