Monday, August 4, 2008

{Positive Perspective: Day Nine, Ten & Eleven}

Ok, so I got a bit busy and the Positive Perspective got put on the back burner with trying to edit the rest of the wedding pictures and just life in general so here is the update on the last 3 positive perspectives. Enjoy!!

POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE: DAY NINE
(august 01, 2008)

1. It's the end of the week and I was feeling great!

2. William and I went to see a great counselor to help us be the best we can be as husband and wife as well as parents.

3. My Mom watch the kids while we went. Thank you MOM!!

4. William got paid and we went grocery shopping.

5. We got cantaloupe for 33¢ each melon - limit of 3 at winco.


POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE: DAY TEN
(august 02, 2008)

1. Ran some errands.

2. just relaxed and enjoyed the day.

3. Finished and put up the gallery for my wedding. (whew! What a lot of work)


POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE: DAY ELEVEN
(august 03, 2008)

1. Cleaned the whole house from top to bottom.

2. Found FIVE baby gerbils that morning. What a great feeling.

3. got ready for d&d game.

4. got a bluetooth headset for my cell phone for driving.

5. Played a good game of D&D and enjoyed the company of friends & Family.

6. Went to bed at 2:30 am that night - or should I say the next morning.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...