Tuesday, August 19, 2008

{Pro/Con List}

I have to make a decision about a place to move to. I thought I had it all worked out and William wasn't happy about my first choice so now I have another place and I am feeling all sick and icky about this decision. Either way I have to compromise and I am not sure I am willing to. So here goes:

FIRST PLACE
PRO's
1. It has 3 bedrooms
2. Is in the school boundary I want
3. The kids won't have to change schools
4. Is an end unit w/ no one above us
5. Water, Sewer & Trash are paid for
6. Plenty of guest parking
7. It has a nice floor layout
8. The kitchen is bigger then what I have now
9. It has lots of storage

CON's
1. It doesn't have hook-ups for our washer & dryer so we would have to pay to wash our clothes
2. It's $145 more then what we are paying now
3. The master is small
4. It only has one bathroom
5. The dining room and living room are one room

THE SECOND PLACE
PRO's
1. It has 3 bedrooms
2. It has 2 bath's
3. It's a house
4. It has hookups for our washer & dryer
5. It has a yard
6. It's only $50 more per month then what we pay now
7. It's in the country

CON's
1. It's out of the school boundary and I am not sure I want to uproot the kids
2. It's far from family
3. I won't be able to see it until after the first because people live there now
4. We have to pay W/S/T


This is such a hard one - It's making me ill just having to think about moving the kids to another school - I love the school they are in and would hate to see them struggle with so much change. Ugh - why does this have to be so hard?

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...