Monday, November 2, 2009

{House Hunting}

House Hunting is Murder Pictures, Images and Photos
(image found on photobucket - thought it was fitting)


Who knew that house hunting would be so hard and emotionally draining?  We have looked at tons of houses and really none of them are 100% what we want, with the exception of one, but they raised the price and due to that, it took it out of our price range.

We put in an offer on a home, it's a nice house but would need work to make it more of what we want, which means $$ going into it, but would have to do that anyway with any house we choose. We still have yet to hear back on our offer, so we are assuming that their answer is "no" and moving on, looking and hoping to find a house that will be a good fit for our family...

This process isn't for the faint of heart and if you don't have patience, which lately I just don't have much of, it can be a bit nerve wracking and extremely frustrating and disappointing. I was hoping things would move smoothly but knowing our luck, I knew that may not happen, prayed that it would run smoothly, hoping God would smooth out the wrinkles, but it looks like we need the wrinkles, for some odd reason.

We are praying that we find the right home and are able to claim it as our own and be all settled before my birthday (Dec. 19th), but the way things are looking I just don't see it happening. I just wish this process was a bit more smooth and easier, I am beginning to dislike the hunt. How can anyone call this process fun, it's not! But I do know it's worth it and will be a great investment for our future, knowing that though, doesn't make this anymore fun.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am SO sorry!
    House hunting is almost as bad as job hunting!!
    You know the right thing will happen in the right time... but it's nerve wracking, isn't it?

    Good luck to you! I'll be checking back to see how it's going!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...