Saturday, October 31, 2009

{Happy Halloween}

So we got all dressed up and went to the trunk-or-treat at the church today. The kids were sooooo excited and have been excited since they had their parties at school on Thursday. The kids helped William and I pick out our costumes, I was a witch and William was Darth Vader. The kids picked out their own costumes too, Aaron was a Ninja, Sam was Superman and Ruth was Cinderella (her favorite part of her costume was her wig!).

We had fun. I am a bit bummed the church didn't do a halloween party, but I can understand them not doing one when the school had one on Friday. I just miss going to the church halloween parties, they are always so much fun.

Anywho, I snapped a few pictures of everyone in their costume before we left to go trunk-or-treating. Enjoy and Happy Halloween!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am intensely jealous of your beautiful fall pictures. Somehow the 2 feet of snow made our fall pictures a little less fall-ish this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures! I love all of the costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!!! LOVE the witch-y-ness! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...