Friday, October 15, 2010

{A good visit}

My car windshield got replaced yesterday and afterwards I got to spend a bit of time with my dear friend and her hubby today and of course I even got to get a few quick snaps of her, her hubby and her and Ruth. She just got a new hair cut and I just adore it - it really suits her personality.

I really enjoy photographing her because she's got such a great personality and is such a beautiful woman inside and out and I even captured a moment between her and her hubby. I hope they are enjoying their anniversary!!

Thank you hon for stopping by and sharing a bit of your day with me.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...