I was tagged by Jaclynn over at "I was never the girl next door"
Here are the rules...
She asks me 8 questions, I answer them and then I tag 8 friends and ask them 8 questions :) Sounds like fun so lets get started...
1.When was the last time you drove out of town and where did you go? The last time I drove outta town was when I went to my OB appointment this morning - it's technically outta state since it's just across the border and into Oregon!
2.What's the last sporting event you watched(Go Raiders)? The last sporting event I watched was part of a football game between the San Diego Chargers & the Oakland Raiders yesterday while waiting to go out with a friend.
3. Do you collect anything? I collect a few things: Owls, Dragonflies & old cameras.
4. Name someone you obsess over. I obsess over lots of things but the thing I obsess over the most is MJ (the babe in my belly who wants to come but the doc's won't let come for at least another week).
5. Give me the names of 3 objects or things you love most and why? 3 things? Hmmm, I guess that would be my kids, pets & hubby...(does that count?)...why? well, because they are awesome and my world is always interesting because of them.
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? I would rather be cold because then I could cuddle up under a warm blanket with my hubs and if I were hot that just wouldn't happen...
7. Peets or Starbucks or local mom and pop shop? Neither. I am not much of a coffee drinker but if it were about pie, I would say Sherri's...
8. What do you order when visiting the above location? I really like their baked potatoe soup and of course pie - can't go wrong with their pie!
Now here are my Eight questions:
1. What is your favorite place to be & why?
2. What is your favorite pizza topping?
3. Do you own a sewing machine?
4. How many pets do you have & what kinds?
5. What was the last place you ate at?
6. What is your favorite holiday & why?
7. What TV show is your "Guilty Pleasure"?
8. How did you decide to start blogging?
And yep those below have been TAGGED: