Saturday, October 2, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 31}


I guess I should just call it "Saturday's" weekly weigh in since I have missed a couple Friday's in a row. This week has been crazy but not overly crazy - just mostly long. Just trying to eat right and keep my braxton hicks contractions under control as well as my sanity.

I have started nesting & it's kinda driving me nuts but it's what happens before the end as do the massive hot flashes that just seem to overwhelm me this go around.

Anywho, below is my progress, I am down by 2 pounds and wonder how that happened since I can't seem to stop eating this last leg of my pregnancy. I am constantly foraging for food and it all must be going to MJ because it's not anywhere on my body (as far as I can tell, but then again I can't see past my boobs and belly...haha).



Current Weight: 289 pounds

Weight loss/gain: -2 pounds

Total Weight loss: 16 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 49 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...