Friday, October 15, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 33}


No change in my weight! YEAH!! I have a doc appointment on Monday to find out what my options are going to be in regards to MJ since they consider 37 weeks full term and I will be that on Tuesday. All I know is that I have been in serious pain for quite some time and just want her out of me because this pregnancy has put through more pain then I have ever been through before and the fact I haven't been able to get much sleep has made me a bit cranky.

On a positive note I didn't gain or lose anything - which is a good thing! MJ is growing well and is a mover and shaker for sure. I am praying she comes this next week, I don't think I can take another 3 weeks of this pain. I am so glad this is my last, I don't think my body would let me do this again.


Current Weight: 295.5 pounds

Weight loss/gain: 0 pounds

Total Weight loss: 9.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 58.5 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...