Saturday, February 11, 2012

{Art Gallery}

The kids had an Art Gallery showing and book fair on Thursday. Aaron, Sam and Ruth made some cute stuff, below are images of their cool art!

Mind you since I got a "smart" phone when we switched from Verizon to T-mobile I have been using it more to take photos since I tend to forget my "work horse".

We really enjoyed ourselves and the kids got some new books and had a cupcake to boot! It was fun even if the room they choose to house the "book fair" part was about the size of my office.


Aaron's cool art w/description - it's so cool!


Sam made a rhino mask and it's sitting on his shelf now.

Ruth's kinder class made a whole farm w/a barn and animals


hers  is the white faced little cutie with a purple face.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...