Friday, February 24, 2012

{Weekly Weigh In: Week 8}



This week has been crazy and I have been sick and have a sick babe and have been emotionally eating but I have tried to remember to eat breakfast and 4-6 small meals during the day and I have been trying to cut off my eating by 8pm. I haven't started exercising with my videos or walking...

Really this week has been lacking and I have been unfocused and just trying to keep myself somewhat healthy. At least I am getting close to my start weight as of the first of the year. So at least I am going in the right direction.

*sigh*

I am just taking this one day at a time and striving to get healthy and I am going to start exercising - hopefully I get motivated soon - at least I am working in the right direction.


Start Weight: 302 lbs
Last Week: 306.3
Loss/Gain: -3.1 lbs
Current weight: 303.2 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss :) Don't beat yourself up too bad always keep in mind that a few pounds here and there fluctuate because of water weight.

    I understand your plight.... been fighting weight since my early teens. Up and down, up and down. My highest weight was when I got married... 250 pounds. Here we are almost 7 1/2 years later and I'm only 40 pounds lighter! lol

    Maybe turn on your favorite music once a day and set the timer for 10 minutes and dance, dance, dance! Believe me you'll be sweatin' when it's over but at least it's more fun than walking :D Oh and lots and lots of water...... keep your head up though and know you'll get to your goal. Visualize! Hope this helps somewhat.
    Many Blessings,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...