Sunday, May 6, 2012

{Just Me and what I'm Wearing}

So I keep seeing all these blogs have a "what I wore" post at least once a week so I am going to try and do this too - at least once a week.

I just had hubby take the full length images with my camera phone and the shoe shots were done by my oldest son. I realized when I uploaded these images that I really need to get out in the sun more often. My legs are soooo WHITE!

This dress is so comfortable and the belt works great with it!


I feel pretty in this dress!
 
super cute brown suede leather wedges that I got for less then $5



Dress : Target
Belt : Lane Bryant
Flower pin : To Sew with Love (won in a giveaway)
Shoes : Found at a Thrift store

Of course after I got hubs and son to take the pictures above I took the phone and snapped a few of myself and of course Myrna wanted one with me too!

Toby is behind me!

That's Sam in the background


I like how the grass looks like a painting 




Me and Myrna!!

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...