Saturday, March 29, 2008

{Positive Perspective: Again!}

Yes, it is now time to start up doing another round of positive perspective. I am finding that I erase most of my blogs before publishing them anymore because of the negativity spewing from my keyboard to the screen. I know hard to believe that I could be anything other then chipper, right? lol. Anywho, I am in need of a change of perspective, so here goes.


POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE

1. I got up and danced with the kids today - wiggled my hips and danced like a fool. you should have seen the glee on the kids faces as we twirled and jiggled to the music. Our hips flipping and flopping all over the place to the soothing and fun sounds coming from my computer.

2. Because of some mix up with netflix they are sending me two extra discs - so this means by monday I will have all 4 of the season two of dead like me. YEAH!! I only have disc two of season two and can't watch it unless I have disc one first - it was a pleasant surprise to find out they will be shipping all the discs left for season two and disc one too and at no cost. YEAH!!

3. My visit teacher came over today. She is from Armenia and is a wonderful caring woman that I have come to be dear friends with. she brought over some baklava that she made special for William. It was awesome to chat with her and she even got a treat - Aaron read to her one of his books. She just loved it! I always enjoy my visits with my visit teachers.

4. William's replacement phone came today - finally he has a phone again. His last one found it's way into the washer and wouldn't work afterwards - seriously they need to make a waterproof phone that is also kid, dog and William proof! lol

5. I was able to go thru some boxes my mom brought back from her trip to Idaho of my grandparents things. It brought up lots of memories seeing their things and remembering. The memories just swirled all around my mind. It was so nice to feel so close to them again.

6. When I got back home William laid his head down on my lap and fell asleep. It was a wonderful moment. Even though it didn't last long because the kids decided to break their lamp in their room. It was still one of those "perfect moments".

7. I got the gerbils mansion cleaned out today without Ruth trying to help the gerbils escape. (which she is always doing every chance she can get because she wants to "hold" them lol. we all know that means squish)

8. I was able to comfort a friend today whose mother is in the hospital due to a heart attack and is now on her way to be with her. She comforted me during my ordeal with William and I am glad I could do the same for her during this very trying time for her. My thoughts and prayers go with her and her family during this time.

9. I made a great dinner - even if I do say so myself. I cooked some nice pilaf rice and some chicken tenders and steamed some green beans. Everyone liked it - amazing because the boys haven't liked much of anything lately.

10. I am happy being a mother, wife and photographer.

11. I hope to find a new camera (either make payments or save up for a new one) my old one is dying...isn't it just my luck...lol

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...