Monday, October 12, 2009

{Before School Started...}

That's right, this post shoulda been right before school started!! How lame am I? Anywho, I took these images at a Visit teaching Park outting that my companion and I had for our ladies and we met up with the gals who visit us too (that's right me and my companion both have the same people who visit us! How cool are we!!) I, of course, took pictures. Below is a little bit of everyone having a great time!

The kids searched out for bugs, played on the swings and just ran their little hearts out as they had fun with one another. My Sam sat next to his daddy until one of the gals put her little man on the swing and so he decided that he wanted to help swing the little one. My Aaron didn't start having fun until the boys his own age showed up and my Ruth just enjoyed playing with other girls! I had some great visit's with the gals and it was a great way to get to know them all a bit better. Enjoy!!





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...