Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Calvin & Hobbes Find}

I forgot to mention the great book finds during my last goodwill trip. I found several books for the kids for under .59¢ each book, (what a deal!!!) BUT my best find of the day was two Calvin & Hobbes comic books, shown below, for .99¢! I was so excited to find these and for such a small price.  Calvin and Hobbes is one of my favorite comics. I just love the imagination of Calvin and how he has adventures with his stuffed tiger, Hobbes. I am glad I can share his adventures with my own kids and for such a great price too. Why buy new books when you can find them for less then a buck at goodwill?


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love a good deal ---especially when it is something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh loved this post! You have a lovely blog

    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...