Monday, October 19, 2009

{Mom & Dad Visit}

My Mom and Dad (Bob) came all the way over from Portland to visit us this past weekend. It was great!! I didn't tell my Dad (Barry) and his Wife about them coming out and invited them over for our weekly game night, boy were they surprised when they pulled up.

Before my folks showed up the kids were helping Gary & my Dad (Barry) move the branches from off the fallen tree to the burn pile. It was fun to capture the moments of this and of when my folks showed up.

Gary brought over his girlfriend, Sarah, and she is such a peach and the kids just adore her. She is definatly a keeper! do you hear me Gary ;o) 

I was able to capture some great group shots with my self-timer...I wish I could get a remote for my D200 but I was told they just don't make 'em for my model...guess I will have to upgrade to one that does, haha.

Anyways, below are the images taken during the Saturday my folks arrived. It was a nice quiet weekend that was filled with lots of movie watching, wii bowling and good 'ol fashioned fun. My mom brought the Kitchenaid mixer and a few baby items she and Jeanie had picked up (which are going to be stored until I get preggers again).

It was an awesome weekend and I am sooo pleased we got to see them before the end of the year. The kids were stoked that "Nana & Papa" came and even though Rocky (the damn dog) wouldn't let anyone near "Papa" the kids still had a blast getting to see their grandparents again.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...