Friday, January 21, 2011

{2011 Weigh In: Week 3}


Another week down and I must say that this week I have been kept on track for the most part. I haven't walked this week because it's either been too cold or raining. I am hoping that this next week will be less hostile in terms of the type of weather we have.

My eating habits have improved and I must say just eating breakfast within an hour of waking has sure helped out a ton. Doctors and Nutritionist are sure right when they say "the most important meal of the day is breakfast."

I have been writing some of my struggles and successes over on "Healthier Me" be sure to check it out if you would like a more indepth look at my progress and the others who signed up for the "lose 6" in 6 months".

Below is my progress:

Week 1 weigh in: 280.5 pounds

Week 2 weigh in: 280.5 pounds

Week 3 weigh in: 275.5 pounds

weight loss/gain: - 5 pounds

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...