Saturday, January 1, 2011

{The first day of the New Year}

I started off by photographing Sam and Myrna because I realized I just didn't have enough pictures of him with her, (mostly her doing since she gets cranky whenever she leaves me), and then I moved on to the other kids and pets. Enjoy!

 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(they both have the same expression)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(this is Toby, one of our cats)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(this is Ceasar, our only dog)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Ceasar wanted in the pictures too)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(My 4 babes)

Photobucket
(Isn't perception great! Aaron's got big feet)

Photobucket
(Ceasar is a camera hog)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(and Ruth doesn't like that fact, cause she wants to be the camera hog)

Photobucket
(Ruth was holding Sorry, our other cat, poor girl, Ruth just won't let her be)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Help me!!)


0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...