Sunday, July 15, 2012

{Sexy is....ME}

Rachele over at the nearsighted owl is doing a weekly link up to "Proud about my size" I am a bit late in doing it but I am hoping to keep doing this weekly because even though I know I am by no means perfect, I am happy about my size now that I know how to dress it! (and that's key, right?)

This dress I haven't worn in years because I am not a big animal print person but today I decided to put it on with a hot pink cami on underneath and slap a belt around my waist. I felt sexy and realized I have lost weight or at least I look like I have!

My hubby thought I looked sexy too and couldn't keep his hands off me. It's amazing how when you feel good about yourself others see it too.
Dress, belt and cami: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Payless shoes
Glasses: Eyemart express







3 comments:

  1. Dang girl, you do look awesome!!! I am just one size smaller than you are and I would never dare to put a belt on, but yours looks really good, like maybe I should try it!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress and you look gorgeous! You have my dream hair! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...