Wednesday, May 7, 2008

{Another day at the Park}

Yes, we do go to the park quite often - one of the drawbacks of living in on the 2nd floor is NO YARD!! It was a struggle to get to the park but ya know what, once we got there it was very pleasant. The kids had fun and my mom took William to see Iron Man in the theater after we were done at the park. Enjoy the images...

By the way my dear friend Carla had her baby today - Willow Ann, 7lbs even and I so wish I could have been there. But with no running car and the kids in school a trip to Idaho is outta the question right now. I am going to make a birth announcement for her though. I can't wait to see the images of her new bundle of joy!!






























































0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...