Friday, May 2, 2008

{It came today!!}

I get to pick up my new camera next week sometime but my new lens came today and I slapped it on my current camera (the one that's slowly dying). I love the lens! It's a promaster 17-50mm 2.8 macro lens. From what I found out Promaster just takes other lenses and slaps their name on it - this particular lens is a tamaron with their name on it. I LOVE IT!! Below are some images taken with it. I love the fact that I have the ability of my 50mm lens but the ability to zoom out and still have a low aperture all the way thru the focal length. This is my new favorite lens for sure! It will be great for those tight spots where I can't back up anymore and will be great for weddings when I need a bit more wider angle for large group shots. It even has a lens hood too. I got it for a great deal too because I got a graduated filter for my 50mm and an extra battery as well for less then $240. The lens alone costs close to $500. I am going to have fun playing! I can't wait to see what this will do on the D200 when I get it.

Please ignore the fact that William is flipping off the camera - he didn't want to cooperate at all...lol


























0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...