Friday, June 6, 2008

{TV Tonight}

Ok so we watched Last Comic Standing - William and I laughed hard thru most of it. I always enjoy seeing different comedians. I was a bit annoyed that the comedians that made us laugh the hardest didn't get picked but we are not the judges - right?

We also watched Fear Itself - I was very disappointed with this, especially after all the hype it got for the last 2 weeks. And if you know me, you know I scare pretty easily and I wasn't scared at all! I didn't even flinch or jump - which if you know me, you know I jump and flinch at a drop of a hat. Maybe next week will be better - but I don't think so.

Why can't they come back with Tales from the Darkside or Tales from the Crypt? Now those had a good story line and always give me a bit of a jump/flinch! I wish I could find the series of Tales from the Darkside on DVD but all I can find is the movie and not the series. I also liked the series Amazing Stories - that was always a fun series. Guess I am an old school girl. lol

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...