Tuesday, September 9, 2008

{New Haircut}





So I got a new hair cut - well not so new - it's about the length it was cut before. Figured it was time since my bangs finally grew out enough to pull behind my ear - lol. It's short and sassy as the gal at the bus stop said while we waited for the kids to get home from school.

I really do like it this length but don't like that the hairdresser didn't listen and cut just enough of my bangs so now I can't put them behind my ear w/out clipping them back in a barrette. Which I can't find many of because Ruth loves to root thru my jewelry box & hair stuff drawers. Guess I will have to swing by a drug store or something and pick up a few extras and hide them away. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when she's a teenager and getting into my makeup....lol

I have made a conscious effort - yes, again! to lose some unwanted pounds. I am hoping to lose what I want and then some within the next year. I purchased Susan Somers EZ-gym. It goes over the door and is like a mini bowflex w/out the bulk. Since we can't afford a gym membership right now I thought it was a good investment. Since we also have the wii fitness and gobs of workout videos I should be all set. I even have hand weights that go from 2-10 lbs and a yoga ball & mat. I think I am well stocked and prepared - now to just do it and since I am going to keep up a weekly blog on my weight loss progress so I have accountability. I think I will keep it up. (fingers crossed and knock on wood...lol)

Photobucket

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...