Wednesday, September 17, 2008

{Weight loss - it's about time!}


I took these pictures last night and will take pictures once a month to show my weight loss. Please ignore my messy house.

I have gained too much weight and let it go on for too long because I was taking care of everyone else and not taking care of myself. After having the boys I lost all the baby weight and then some, but after gaining 40 lbs carrying Ruth and then going on birth control and the stress just kept on coming I forgot about me and ended up gaining another 30 lbs.

I decided this month that I NEED to take care of myself so that I can take care of my family the way I want to and I can't do it with all this weight on. Also if I want to have another baby I don't want to look fat but actually look preggers. So I have given myself 10-12 months to lose this weight because I don't want to be too old when having our last baby. 30 is coming up and I always said I wouldn't get preggers after 30.

I started out last week at 299 lbs and as of yesterday I weigh 296 lbs. Whoo-hoo 3 lbs down. I am really happy with this small accomplishment. I will post once a week my progress - I need to be held accountable and to do that I am blogging about it so that I know others are watching my progress.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...