Thursday, December 17, 2009

{Christmas/Holiday Parade}

That's right, I am trying to catch up and I finally got these images ready for my blog...This parade took place on the 5th of December, right outside my front door...didn't even know it was going to happen...what a pleasant surprise for the kids!

I just love our new place, this parade topped the cake for us this holiday season. Because the kids could see it out the front windows, they didn't have to get cold to watch all the fun cars & floats! How awesome is that!!

My shutter speed was super slow because using the flash was not an option and my ISO was super high...these images are SOOC (strait out of camera) only cropped for the blog...Enjoy!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...