Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{My Sticky, To me}



I am hoping that soon I will get all caught up with my blogging...I still have 1/2 of the Thanksgiving images to do and pictures of how I got the bareness gone in our new place and Saturday was the Holiday parade that went right by our house, AT NIGHT and I need to get those images edited and uploaded...so much to do and it seems the time is just flying thru my fingers...I am hoping to get all caught up before Christmas...(at least that's the plan)

2 comments:

  1. You think you've been bad! Can you make a sticky for me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog. I know how you feel...I'm trying to get back into blogging mode too. My sister made me feel bad because she says she checks mine every day (and I haven't been posting much). I LOVE your new house and it's arches, wood floors and openness. Very cool! Congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...