Wednesday, December 30, 2009

{Didn't take}

I started spotting the day before yesterday in the evening. I tried to relax like I was told and soon the bleeding stopped. The spotting started up again right before I went to bed. I wasn't too worried about it as I thought perhaps it was break thru bleeding and I figured that the cramping was just the uterus stretching (ya know those slight cramps that I have had in the past pregnancies that went to full term).

Unfortunately, that was not the case, because this morning I was in full on miscarriage. I am bummed and a bit depressed that this pregnancy didn't take.

This makes the 4th miscarriage since we started trying to get pregnant for the last time. We are going to continue to try, but I am not sure if the next one doesn't take if I will continue. It's a bit disheartening to have my body betray me like this. I know there is nothing I could have done to prevent it, but seriously my body should just cooperate and give me what I want! But I do know that things happen in their own time and when the moment is right it will happen, right now is not the moment.

Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm. We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Arya. I will be praying for you. I know how hard this will be for you. Be patient and know that Heavenly Father loves you and has a plan for you. Hang in there dear. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I am so sorry. I hope you can make it through these next few days/weeks with all of tahe emotions and heartache. I can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad for you! There's not much a person can say to help, but just know that there are a lot of people that care about you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...