Saturday, July 10, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 19}


I forgot to post this on Friday, (I blame it on pregnancy brain). This past week has been good, although I have realized that since seeing my doc this past week that I am not drinking near what I thought I was. So I am trying to up my intake and if I can't I will need to go in for "re-hydration" via IV.

Food intake is good and my blood glucose levels have been awesome. I am finding though that I can't eat foods I was able to eat earlier in the pregnancy but found that I can eat other foods that I couldn't earlier, so it's a give & take and relearning process.

So I have gained a pound and a half but I think it could be because I am drinking more fluids so I believe it's water retention (or hydration as I have been told).

Sorry this post isn't really full but my pregnancy brain is kicking it.


Current Weight: 291.5 pounds

Weight loss/gain: + 1.5 pounds

Total Weight loss: 13.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 54.5 pounds to go

1 comment:

  1. I looked for your post on Friday, and was wondering about you! I gained SO much water weight with my daughter that was born in September. It's hard to be prego during summer! You can always eat lots of fruits and veggies to up your water intake too. At least you have all those yummy summer fruits to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...