Friday, July 30, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 22}


About this week, hmmm I have been trying to get my fluid intake up to at least 10 - 16oz glasses of water (per doc's orders) and have only managed an average of about 5 glasses. Mind you I am drinking mostly water, sometimes watered down juice or have a nice glass of ice tea and I just can't understand why it's so hard for me to up my intake of water with this pregnancy!!

I haven't been getting thirsty or hungry and over this past week if I haven't gone out or was reminded to I would just forget to eat or drink. I don't know what is going on with me lately. When I do eat though I eat really healthy - on occasion I do have a treat but mostly it's "good for you" foods.

I think I am going to have to put myself on an eating chart and start writing down what I eat and when to make myself more accountable because it's not just me this affecting but MJ too, although you wouldn't know it by how active she is.

I gained back the 2.5 lbs I lost last week so I must be getting enough or MJ is just growing like a weed - not sure which, probably her growth and not so much mine.

Anywho, below is my progress - if you can call it that. Hope you all have a super weekend - I am going to spend mine with my mom, family and friends.


Current Weight: 290.5 pounds

Weight loss/gain: + 2.5 pounds

Total Weight loss: 14.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 53.5 pounds to go

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your still doing good! I'm not sure where my weight is coming from; I've hardly had an appetite, but gained 7lbs in the last 2wks. It's probably a lot of water weight because my feet and legs are SO swollen! I've gained a total of 47lbs so far. This is the most I've gained for a pregnancy and I'm ready for it to end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    The new scale will come up with a moving average curve that will show global weight trends on the basis of distilled daily fluctuations. Another major change is that user can select to display measures in the form of a graph or make the numbers appear in the form of a list

    Digital Scales

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...