Friday, July 16, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 20}

This week has been hectic between looking and putting in an offer on a house and just trying to enjoy time spent with the kids I haven't really been keeping track of my progress or what I have been eating but somehow I lost a pound.

I am more consciously aware of how much I have been drinking though and have really upped my intake of fluids, so that's a good thing!

Anywho, that's all I have for this weeks post but I am happy with my progress - I keep reminding myself that I am growing a babe and I will fluctuate but after MJ is out I know the weight will just come off (I hope!).

Hope you have a fun filled weekend. I think we are going to keep it low key - like always - and just enjoy each other's company.


Current Weight: 290.5 pounds

Weight loss/gain: - 1 pounds

Total Weight loss: 14.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 53.5 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...