Monday, January 2, 2012

{Weekly Weigh In starts again!}


This is my first weight related post of the new year. My goal for this year is to lose at least 50 pounds in 2012. I want to be healthier, happier and lose the weight in a fashion that will be a lifestyle change and not some fad pill or diet that won't help me in the long run.

My weekly weigh in posts will include what I have eaten, how I exercised and healthy tid-bits on how to make lifestyle changes.

I will be using My Fitness Pal to help me track what I eat every day. It's free and is extremely helpful.

I bought a weight watchers scale from costco 'cause I needed a new one that was more accurate and had a nice bright and was easy to read and plus I wanted it to photograph well because with each post I will include a photo of what my scale says.

My starting weight

My starting weight: 302.0 pounds

Where I want to be by the end of 2012: 252.0 pounds

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...