Friday, January 6, 2012

{Weekly Weigh In: Week 1}


Start Weight: 302 lbs
Loss/Gain: - 2.5 lbs
Current weight: 299.5 lbs

Last week I was 302 pounds and today I am 299.5 pounds. Even though I haven't been eating so well (check what I have been eating here) I have lost a bit of weight and I think it's because I have been making the effort to actually eat breakfast in the mornings.

I have been working on making sure I drink lots of water, eat at least 3 meals a day and have a snack or two inbetween meals and I really think it's helping. I am just working on stifling my cravings for sweets. This week has been hard since I have been "visited".

This next week I am going to work on my eating habits, (eating better and watching my portion sizes).  I am also going to start walking a minimum of 30 minuets each day and increasing it by 30 min each week until I am up to 2 hours of walking.  I need to get moving regularly and I think this is the first step to getting back into shape.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...