Wednesday, February 6, 2008

{So Far}

William is still not feeling well and it's getting him down. He said he feels useless and was starting to regret the surgery. I know he doesn't mean it, he's just tired of hurting and not being able to help out with the kids like he would like. I told him to just focus on getting better and not to worry about me or the kids.

Of course, it isn't very comforting to him. I wish it were but it's not. Yesterday was a good day, he was able to get up several times without pain in his head. Today not such a good day, his head doesn't hurt but moving makes him nauseous and his tummy is all upset. I don't think he's going to be able to go for a car ride today. (we both were hoping he would be well enough for that) I hope it doesn't last because his doctor's appointment is on friday and we have to drive to it.

The kids were not behaving at all yesterday and today appears to be the same for them. I am already starting to get a migraine from them yelling, screaming, fighting, banging and jumping all over the place. They just are not listening! I can't wait until they are back into their normal routine. I swear they are just driving me crazy. I wish we were home then they could just play and bounce and jump all they wanted, they just can't do it here and I know that's hard on them. If they weather was better I could take them outdoors but I don't think it's going to be getting better because the weather guy (no mom, they are not fishermen) said it was going to be cooooold and rainy thru the weekend.

At least the hotel we are staying at has cable, that has helped because they have been able to watch some shows they haven't been able to before. Anywho, I need to get going lots to do today and hopefully I won't get a really bad migraine (but really whats a good migraine?)

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...