Friday, February 1, 2008

{Out of the Hospital}

I left early this morning to take the kids to Ruth's house (she lives in Renton). I got lost (yes, me the wiz of directions, got lost. ha ha) It was bound to happen, mapquest can't be right all the time. Anywho, I did eventually get there. It was great to finally meet her, we have known eachother for over a year now and just finally met. The kids were excited for sure. She had all sorts of fun stuff for them to do (they took pictures, played "fort" and made some cards for William.)

When I got to the hospital William looked great and got up with no pain or headache or nausea and took a shower without assistance walking. The physical therapist and OT (not sure what it stands for) came and took William to do some walking/strength tests, he past with flying colors and soon his doc's assistant came to discharge him about an hour later. So now he's out and so glad to be out of the hospital but we will be here until the 8th because his followup will be that morning. William did get nauseous from the elevator and car ride but once in the room he felt better. Those elevators at the hospital are fast and stop abruptly sometimes.

I left William to go get the kids - they had so much fun and when I got there they were just getting out of the bath. Doesn't Ruth just ROCK! She also took pictures of the kids (I will post a few of them tomorrow) She did an awesome job! Sam didn't cooperate so there is only one or two of him (but he never cooperates for me so it doesn't really surprise me much) but there are some great ones of Ruth and Aaron. I can't wait to show William when he's feeling up to it tomorrow.

Anywho, it's late and I am tired, going to hit the hay, just thought I would let ya know what was going on.

On a side note: THANK YOU RUTH!! the kids fell right to sleep on the ride home and then crashed on the beds when we got into the room - you wore then out plenty good!

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...