Saturday, June 19, 2010

{He's 9!! When did that happen?}

My first born, Aaron, is NINE!! When did that happen? How did it happen? It seems like just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital and now all of a sudden I look at growing taller and becoming his own person and being so independent.

He's 9!! I just can't believe it was only 9 short years ago he was born and was just a little thing in my arms and now he's getting so tall - within a few years he will tower over me...They just grow too fast!!

He is my artist and builder of robots w/lego's (ya know the small ones that hurt like crazy when you step on them). He is amazing and wonderful and so kind and sensitive. I just love him to pieces! Happy Birthday, Honey!!



Photobucket
(Aaron just days after he was born)

Photobucket
(Aaron at the zoo earlier this month - he's such a ham!)

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...