Friday, June 18, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 16}


This week has been good. We did outdoor activities when we had a chance and the weather wasn't too hot. I have noticed that with this pregnancy I can't handle the heat in the slightest. I am praying it doesn't get super hot this summer.

I got to find out my babies gender this week!! It's a GIRL!! MJ is growing and each day I feel her more and more, wiggling and kicking. My tummy is getting harder and harder as my uterus grows.

I have really been watching what I eat, but not really denying myself but watching the portion control. Although I can eat as much salad as I want!! I also have been working on what makes my glucose levels spike and staying clear of those foods.

My migraines have been coming and going and this week and they have been hitting me hard. I find I get them if my glucose gets too low or if I have had lots of water to drink or sometimes if I have forgotten to eat or drink (which happens because I get busy and I never feel hungry most of the time).  This is something that I am trying to work on and I try to eat at least every two hours, small snacks inbetween the main meals.

Aaron's birthday is the same day as Father's day, but we are having his party the day before so as not to interfere with Father's day. There will be cake and ice cream but also real food too and I do plan on having a small piece - but not enormous like everyone else's.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and good week! This week I haven't lost anything but didn't gain anything either.


Current Weight: 290 pounds

Weight loss: - 0 pounds

Total Weight loss: 15 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 56 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...