Friday, June 25, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 17}



This week seems to have gotten away from me...who knew a week could fly by so fast. Due to my dizzy spells I really hadn't done much exercising but I have been eating the way I should, so that is something right?

I did rearrange the house, again, and I like it much better, (does that count as exercise?). Not really a ton to say, this week was kind of a blur. I did gain a pound but I know it's from baby, she is getting bigger and William felt her move for the first time this week and I know I will start gaining and really will have no control over it and that's ok.

William says I am defiantly looking pregnant more and more everyday. My stomach is starting to round out and I am seeing less and less of the "B" belly and is rounding out but not even close to perfect though.

(found online while searching the letter B)

For those who have no idea what a "B" belly is it's when your belly above and below your belly button make a letter "B" because your belly button sticks in farther then both, hence looking like the letter "B" and not looking so much like that perfect round belly every mother craves while pregnant.

Life is good and I am happy about the progress I am making even while pregnant! I know once MJ gets here that I will be right on track to keep up my weight loss and I am showing the kids healthy habits that they will be able to use for a long time.



The kids have been eating more vegi's with their meals and when making a meat sandwich they make sure to put on some lettuce and a bit of tomato and have even started requesting salads as long as they can have some bacon bits on it.  I love that it's not a struggle to get them to eat their fruits and vegetables.

We talk all the time about how your body works so much better when you are giving your body healthy foods to process for fuel and how eating too much foods with sugars can make us feel sluggish and weak. I also remind them of moderation and how we can have a treat now and then but not at every meal and never before we have "real" food first.

Anywho, that's all for now. I gained a pound but am feeling great. I am starting to get some energy back but will have to talk to my doc about the dizzy spells I have been having. Life is good. Hope your week goes well!


Current Weight: 291 pounds

Weight loss: + 1 pounds

Total Weight loss: 14 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 57 pounds to go

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for explaining the B belly! I didn't know what that meant! You're doing awesome! Give yourself a hearty pat on the back (or on your not-so-much-a-B belly)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have any idea about B belly until i read this. this is a really big help especially for moms and moms-to-be-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...