Friday, August 6, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 23}

This week is a blur. How did Friday get here so fast? Probably because my mom was here for part of the week and I just didn't want her to go and it seemed the time went by pretty fast. It was good seeing her, but we did eat out alot while she was here - all yummy food but still we ate out more then we do the whole month.

I realized that this week I am under more stress then I thought because I know I am an emotional eater and have been eating foods that are not good for me and defiantly not eating them in moderation, (ya know like cookies and such).  So imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale and saw that I was down 1/2 a pound! I know it's silly to be excited about losing weight but I just want to maintain 15 lbs down until MJ is born. I am not sure it will happen but so far so good and I hope it means I can just maintain and not gain anymore before she gets here. (fingers, toes and arms crossed...lol)

Anywho, below is my progress.


Current Weight: 290 pounds

Weight loss/gain: - 0.5 pounds

Total Weight loss: 15 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 53 pounds to go

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...