Thursday, December 23, 2010

{2 months already?}

I can't belive it! MJ is already 2 month as of yesterday!! She is getting so big and has her 2 month doc visit on the 29th...she has my blue eyes and the "Hyde" nose and she has hubby's lips, dimples and cleft in her chin...She is just perfect as are all my kids and if you don't believe me just look at the pictures below...
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(and no the smiles are not from GAS but because I was making funny noises at her)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(my sweet kids all in their pj's looking sweet and innocent)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been 2 months either! The last month of pregnancy seems like an eternity and then the baby comes and months fly by! I think it should be the other way around! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...