Saturday, December 4, 2010

{I can't believe I won!}

I can't believe I won the give-a-way that Rebekah had on her blog Tummy Yummies. I just got the package today, it was waiting for me on my porch after having lunch with my dad & Kitty. What a wonderful gift to come home too.

The below image shows what was in the package (I didn't want to fuss with my camera so I used the image Rebekah had on her blog). The two books I am sending to my sister who is expecting her first baby the end of summer and the diapers are the right size for MJ and you can never have too many bibs, (the bib is super cute and I can't wait to try it out on MJ, it's got green & brown birdies on it).

(image from Rebekah's blog post HERE)

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...