Friday, July 29, 2011

{Our Drive back Home}

images of our drive back home from Oregon starting off on I-5 North and then getting onto I-84 East, landing us back at home just as the sun sets and the sky gets dark.


This is Mt. Hood









I lucked out on this one as it was right out my driver's side and I pointed and clicked at the right moment - now this is good "drive by shooting"!

windmills haunting the gorge 





They really are a bit creepy



I love when she makes this face












half way between the world!

these old buildings are just outside of Baker

I had to stop and photograph them - even with my little "work horse"









a tree on the side of the road just off the exit by Fruitland

the sun sets while dropping off Dad (Barry)

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...